Alhamdulillah the 29th Ijtema of Majlis Ansarullah Nederland successfully concluded after three days on Sunday the 5th June 2016 at Bait-un-Noer, Nunspeet in The Netherlands.
This year the theme of the Ijtema was on the “Importance of Constructing Mosques” and speeches and academic competitions were centered on the Ijtema theme.
Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih Al Khamis kindly conveyed a message for the participants of the Ijtema, which was read by Sadr Majlis throughout various sessions on all three days of Ijtema.
Preparation of Ijtema
In order to organize and make preparation for the 29th Ijtema 2016 a committee was approved by the Sadr Majlis Ansarullah Nederland consisting of the following members:
- Naseer Ahmad Tahir Nazim-e-Aala
- Daud Akmal Naib Nazim-e-Aala
- Muneer Abbas Qazi Naib Nazim-e-Aala
- Muhammad Afzal Malhi Naib Nazim-e-Aala
- Qaiser Shehzad Naib Nazim-e-Aala
- Abdul Wasih Mubashir Secretary Ijtema
Nazimeen were appointed for each department, and individual meetings with Nazimeen were instigated six months prior to the event.
A separate campaign was launched to increase the number of attendees of the Ijtema. As identified in the Ijtema committee meeting, subsequent measures were taken for ensuring the presence of Ansar at the Ijtema.
- A letter was sent to all Ansar by mail reminding Ansar about the Ijtema, this letter included a poster providing outline for academic and sports competition, also enclosed was a syllabus for academic competitions. All Ansar brothers were requested to organize leave for the days relating to the Ijtema 2016 dates.
- A second letter was sent by the Sadr Majlis Ansarullah Nederland through which all the Ansar were informed about the dates of Ijtema.
- A poster was designed and exhibited in the mosques specifying the activities of Ijtema.
- All Zuama participated in this campaign by independently meeting Ansar brothers in their respective Majlis and where individual meeting was not possible then phone calls were made. All Ansar brothers were also contacted under the Ijtema organizing committee by the Nazim Attendance.
- Sadr Sahib visited several local Majalis before Ijtema and bring to attention all those present about the significance of Ijtema and its attendance.
As planned, an intensive Waqar-e-Amal was held on Thursday 2nd June at Bait – un – Noer. All of the Ijtema areas were prepared including the Ijtema Gah, dining hall, exhibition, stage, audio video arrangements, and the accommodation areas.
First Day (Friday 3rd June 2016)
- Registration started at 1100 hours on the first day of Ijtema.
- At 1130 Sadr Sahib Majlis Ansarullah Nederland reviewed the various areas and departments of the Ijtema, during his visit he discussed with the Nazimeen and provided advice.
1230 – Break for lunch and for preparation of Friday Prayers.
1330 – Friday Prayers were performed followed by the Live Friday Sermon delivered by Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V at Baitul Futuh London, UK.
1540 – Flag hosting ceremony was staged and Amir Sahib Jamaat Ahmadiyya Nederland Hosted the Flag of Nederland, and Sadr Sahib Majlis Ansarullah Nederland hosted the Flag of Majlis Ansarullah. Missionary In charge Nederland, Missionary Naeem Ahmad Warraich Sahib led the Ansar in Silent Prayers.
Keeping in view the theme of the 29th Annual Ijtema an exhibition was also staged in the Ijtema Gah. The exhibition was based on the teachings of Holy Quran, Hadith, sayings of Hadhrat Masih Maud (AS) and quotes from various sermons and speeches of the Khulafa e Ahmadiyyat.
- The first session of 29th Ijtema 2016 started at 4 PM with Recitation of the Holy Quran.
- Pledge of Ansarullah was led by Sadr Sahib Ansarullah Nederland, followed by a welcome address for all present Ansar brothers. The message received from Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V was conveyed to all participants.
- Missionary Incharge Nederland Naeem Ahmad Warraich Sahib presented the opening address which focused on the topic “First House of Allah on Earth”.
1700 – First round of sports competition including table tennis (single and double) and Musical chairs, were held, these competitions took place in the premises of Bait – un – Noer Mosque.
1900 – Break for Dinner.
2000 – First term of Academic competition took place including competition for Recitation of the Holy Quran, and Poetry Recitals (Nazam).
After the successful completion of first day events, the day concluded with a meeting of Nazimeen, led by the Nazim-e Aala, and the program for the next day was organised.
Second Day (Saturday 4th June 2016)
The second day of Ijtema started with Tahajud prayers followed by Fajr and Dars-e-Quran.
0900 – Breakfast was served for Ansar brothers.
1000 – At 1000 hours all Ansar brothers walked to a public sports ground near Bait – un – Noer where competitions for cricket, football potato race and tug of war were scheduled. Zohar and Asr prayers were performed on return from sports and lunch served.
15:30 – Workshops
A workshop was organized on the theme of Ijtema. The topic was “Building Mosques and Financial Sacrifice”. Missionary Hamid Karim Mahmud Sahib explained the history of building mosques in Europe, along with the special sacrifice of Lajna Imaillah in some of these historical mosques.
The second speech was delivered by Sadr Sahib Majlis Ansarullah Nederland and finally Daud Akmal Sahib discussed the topic of “Fund Rising “for Baitul Affiyat mosque and its importance.
In accordance with the theme of the Ijtema a documentary was compiled for the occasion entitled as “Ahmadiyya Mosques Worldwide”.
Tarbiyyat for Children Session
An interactive presentation was conducted by Dr. Abdul Haq Compier sahib. In this interactive session, Abdul Haq sahib highlighted the issues related with growing up in a westernized society especially from an aspect of moral education of our children.
The second day concluded with an evening dinner, and prayers.
Third Day (Sunday the 5th June 2016)
The third day of Ijtema started as usual with Tahajud prayers followed by Fajr and Dars-e-Quran. Sadr Majlis Ansarullah Belgium joined the Ijtema along with three members of the Majis e Amila.
1000 The remainder of the sport competitions took place within the premises of the Bait – un – Noer Mosque, these competitions were Darts and Kalai Pakarna.
1100 The academic session started with Recitation of the Holy Quran and Nazam followed by Academic Competitions.
- Test Religious Knowledge.
- Speech Competition. (Prepared Speeches)
- Speech Competition
- Message Relay Competition.
1500 The last session of the 29th Ijtema of Majlis Ansarullah Nederland started with Tilawat Qura’an-e-Kareem followed by Pledge Ansarullah and a Nazam. Nazim-e- Aala Sahib 29th Ijtema 2016 presented his report on the preparation and conduction of the Ijtema after which Sadr Sahib Majlis Ansarullah addressed the Ansar who had gathered. Sadr Majlis Ansarullah Belgium also spoke to the audience on his views on the Ijtema followed by a prize distribution and address by Amir Jama’at Ahmadiyya Nederland.
The Alm-e-Inami for the year 2015 was awarded to Majlis Eindhoven. Zaeem Eindhoven Mohammad Afzal Malhi sahib received the Alm-e-Inami along with members of his Amila. Majlis Ansarullah Arnhem was declared the second best Majlis. The session and the proceeding of 29th Annual Ijtema concluded after silent prayers after which the customary photo session also took place for all those who had participated.
The attendance at the 29th Ijtema was 115 Ansar out of a Tajnid of 210. 40 guests were also among the attendees, thus the total attendance for the 29th Ijtema was 155.